PMS

Years by years ..i notice one thing. whenever i out of control, out of confident , out of nowhere. i will cry badly at nite and tomorrow i will wake up with panda eye.. then i found out i m period. is it normal? or i got some jiwa-jiwa disease.

so almost every month i will have this emo-disease. the symptoms are so bad .i don't even think it was PMS until i get red mood flag . seriously i m tired to be emo. i want to be happy but seriously my hormone sometimes always become haywire.

i m not mad to other people but i always feel down. hating myself and etc. then i will ask to myself why? why? i feel i m the ugliest, the worst and all the negatives feeling come even i tried to chase them away. is it only me facing that?

i just wondering whether my mom notice or not, my friends notice or not? or they will assume i am a kind of emo - girl as always.am i?

Comments

Popular Posts