No matter

On 19 April 2008 I went to Taman Pertanian Shah Alam , with my friends. Actually it was activity that held by my friend’s company as CSR with the orphans. When I saw this kid’s face, it does remind me to my childhood. I think I more resemble like them but not end up at orphan house.
When I saw their happiness together with determination I can feel that they will be excellent people absolutely. People that super successful usually not come from background like Paris Hilton. They usually are suffering a lot. I am not saying that is good to be poor or vice versa. However the most important thing is how we control it. Poverty or wealthy is not variable to judge people, and if it is, it won’t be fair. Same goes whether orphan or not, disabled or perfect because no matter how is it people still can be happy or sad. Rich people can cry, poor can laugh. So I think it’s natural.
Still despite those differences, human still receive the same time, 24 hours a day goes to every person, and still have the same heart feeling, the same oxygen. So as conclusion, no matter what condition we are, we still have all the opportunities as long we are alive. So please don’t give up because people who give up are people who already died.


Refer to the map, but where those missing alphabets?Can you recognize it?
Start your day with heavy nasi lemak.Make sure you count the calories.
One of the cute animals, but there so many flying bugs come out from it's feather.I am not sure whether it feels comfortable.You should take bath Mr. Ostrich
It's Spring.
And here the Spring...

Comments

Popular Posts