From Tiger to Three Cups of Tea to Mexican Bun to Juicer

It was Saturday morning ,27 January 2006 where I just woke up after nap.Last night I slept on one a.m which is considered late.

Usually wake up at 6 something, perform Subuh prayer and then I will do some chores.But today I ended up with

sleeping after Subuh and wake up at eleven and good reason for that is I was so tired after playing volley ball

yesterday evening.I was not playing actually,I was only serving the ball but I still hurt my feet.You must warm up before playing


My friends invited me to join them watching movie,maybe horror movie and I am too tired to go.

I plan to buy some books at Kinokuniya KLCC and some Mexican buns that I wanted almost one day ago.

I was wacthing Temple of Tigers at Astro,Animal Planet.It's amazing how the tiger live peacefully take care

by the monks.The temple is located at Thailand,it's become a center of attention of researchers and tourist."Everybody can do like this,no bomb

no car bomb.Live in peace"Said the Monk leader.


Living peacefully.It's sound simple,everyone can do that.If the tiger,carnivor and human can happily together.

Why not us?Same human ...but that is theory,look at reality.All people want to fight even for stupid reason.And nobody happy for that.

No body happy.Who happy anyway?Anyone who accidentally read my blog,please pray for our peaceful world.


I keep watching Animal Planet until Zohor then get ready to go.


I entered Suria KLCC, the smell of Mexican bun surround the entrance.Many people are queing.What an astonish feeling.But I will buy it on
the way back soon.Now I will go to Kinokuniya first.


It is big book store.I startle to so many books.I used to go to MPH Alpha Angel ,but I think to broad my sight to new perspective

especially when I decided at least one book per month.When I was little I loves reading.I reading any books.Old books which used old word like

Hikayat Bakhtiar,Inderaputra and many mores.It's good habit although sometimes my father get mad cause I read academic books less than other books.
I loves journals,thriller,light loves story.But I hate story which is no point, and at last I will ask myself ,what the author try to say?What is benefit of reading?

For this time being I loves to read Dan Brown,Faisal Tehrani,Ramlee Awang Mursheed.Not many right?I hope you can suggest me good authors.

I am looking for Angels and Demond by Dan Brown and Ryu Murakami,In the Miso Soup.I imagine that the book is thick with the hard cover.

I am lost.In the mountain of books I just don't know where to start.But I start with walking around.I saw a computer with a searching system,if I could call it.

It is very easy,but unfortunately Angels and Demonds only available in hard cover edition which valued rm100 something.

I also found In the Miso Soup, the book is thin with fancy cover.I quite surprise because it's different with my imagination.I picked the book

but I need to find Sudoku book.While searching for the book,I found an interesting title book, "Three Cups of Tea" by Greg Mortenson

and David Oliver Relin.It is New York Times Bestseller.The most interesting is the sypnosis.He he he,I 'll tell you after I finish reading it.

Then I am looking for Sudoku book but at last I would like to try Mensa IQ Test.To test how dumb I could be.


On the way back,I bought Mexican buns at Roti Boy after queing for five minutes.Humm..The smell is killing me.I took LRT going home ,but I stop by at Jusco.

I BOUGHT A JUICER,the cheapest one.I want to practice drinking juice everymorning.I hope that is not for while,I hope it will lasting as my routine.

Working at KL,with less green that I used to see at my village makes me sick.I hope this will cure me.
That's all my story about boring Saturday.Actualy my finger is tired of typing and my mind locked up.Sorry about that.


Comments

Popular Posts