More than Enough

Actually it has been almost three weeks I got my new car. Perodua Viva in Jade Pearl color. I planned with my sisters to surprise mother. We keep telling her that we will going back home with bus and the ticket was already bought. She believes it(I hope so).

I brought all adventure with my cutie including step into a deep horrible hole which hurt her and makes me worries all the time. But it's quite difficult for under probation driver driving in congested KL (This is my first car and I never drive any car except in my driving lesson). Traffic jam and holes is everywhere. It makes me think that my new Viva will turn into Flinstone car when it arrives at my hometown. Really please NO! (I pray harder).

It becomes worst when I have bad sense of direction. If I have to drive alone, I tend to explore all KL unintentionally. Not sure whether it is good or not but I keep believing that it's okay to be lost as long the earth is around.

Then the agreement letter arrived at my hometown, and my mom found out that I bought a new car. She gave me a call and insisted for the answer. I said yes, but maybe I will get it after Raya. One another lies .I was hoping that I can make her a surprise. Okay, she believes it (I hope).

Last time, I visited my younger brother at his college. He surprised when seeing me with the car."Is this yours?" "Yup, sorry then it just Viva.”I said proudly. I made him to promise to keep this secret away from our mom."Ohh…Okay."He agreed.

He went back one week earlier than us with bus. And I could not believe that he revealed my super surprise to our mom. I knew when my younger sister, Angah told me that Mi Goreng (my younger brother nick name, means noodles because his name end with Mi (Mee)) already told my mom how happy he was in my car.

Huhu...I could not believe it that Mi Goreng revealed a very important secret which I and my sisters Angah and Cah hiding it hardly from our mom. My mom called me and I tried my best no to answer it until Cah said, “I am giving up. Mom already knew. Please just answer her.”

Okay. And my mom said,” Is it okay to leave your new car there while all of you coming back with bus. Why not you just sell your ticket back, and come home with the car?”She get excited with the new car and keep telling me that she observed all the cars on the road to know how my car look like. Funny.

I just answer yes. The reality is, we never bought a ticket, and we just made it up in order to keep the secret. But now the secret was revealed but she still believes that we bought the tickets and insists us to sell it back. I am not sure whether I should tell her the truth or not. But it will become long story so better I save it for next time when I will be spending my whole week at my hometown. Okay, I assume the case is closed.

Last night I was shopping with my friends at Jalan Tar. It is very famous place for shopping clothes and related stuff with festival. I learned a lot of thing which are first, driver at KL (Malaysia) is not really professional even they passed and got experience in driving. In really congested traffic jam, one of the drivers can reverse his car and kiss my new car even my friend keep honking him to remind that we are all at the back congested and could not move so please stop reversing your car without the reason. Luckily my friend was driving at that time; he went up and ‘blames’ the driver. The driver insisted, “I am not reversing my car”

Of course you not idiot. If your reverse your car in the right way, we will notice by the sign lamp. But we could not notice it if you release your brake, without turn on the hand brake and of course the car will moving by its own. That is very basic I think, DO NOT RELEASE YOUR BRAKE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO MOVE. Luckily my Baby is safe, if not you will dead meat (Just kidding, but of course I’ll get angry).If there no repair fee then okay, but as human, anything involves money sometimes will make me angry.


Okay I am done with the bad mode. Let’s go to next paragraph.


I was shopping like hell last night, but not all for me.90% of my shopping is for family. If you have 10 members in your family you will see. I tried my best to buy something for every member but still I need to skip, I still do not buy anything yet for my three brother including Mi Goreng. Actually I am not sure what to buy. When I call mom, she said “No, no. You don’t have much money but yet you still to buy something. No. No.” She keeps refusing.


If I want to buy personally, I need to think in many perspectives such as what to buy, size, and cost. Mi Goreng will not simply use anything that I bought for him. He is quite picky for a man species. Other younger brother, Ekal, he is simple but he does not like formal, schema style. He is more to wacky style or in other word “Bad Guy” style. Jeans and no collar shirt .And my youngest brother Paiz, I am not sure how tall he is now. Back then, when I was at home he getting taller than me. I used to kiss his cheek if I going to leave the home. And because at that time he was little, I need to lower my position but last time I don’t have to. He keeps telling me that he is growing up when I used to lower my position by mistake.

For my younger sisters and mother I don’t have to think much. I just buy scarf, the only thing that I need to know is their clothes color which is easier. I also bought some brooches. Being female makes it easier. Then I bought shirt for my father even he said he already have one.”I don’t care. I want to buy it anyway” I said when my mom said no. It was my money anyway. And I was spending almost RM200 for a night. It hurt but I hope everyone is happy. For my three stoogers, I will get you something when I arrive at home.


Actually I want to make this Hari Raya Special for everyone. We faced a lot of difficulties and of course money is one of them. But I am happy because I have great family that cares each other. It is more special compare to other thing. I should not ask for more because it is more than enough.

Comments

Popular Posts