LOVE?

All I need is air I breathe and the place to rest my head.

Actually I wish to lie down on the green field, watching sunrise. When I asked deep inside my heart, what I longing for, I think I want freedom. I want to be free from all haywire that helling inside my brain.

I always dream that one day, I will travelling around the world, see a lot of thing and feel that I was born in the world despite on this limited place. I want to play snow, I want to run in the rain, I want to seek oasis, I want to jump into the river and I want to run along the beach with arm wide open and feel alive. I want to do whatever I want.

Our life is full with the same problem LOVE. Peoples are fighting all over the place because of love. People want money in order to gain love. People seek revenge in the name of love. Lovers married and divorced because of love. War exists in order to gain peace and love as they said.

Is that true? When I am thinking about it sometimes I feel confuse, love should make people become strong and happy but it working in opposite manner. It is the source of strength and weakness in the same time. Love makes people greedy, love makes peace. Good or bad because of love.

So many people are happy because of love and some are hurt because of it. I was watching Power Rangers, Ultraman, Gransazer and etc., which describe that alien come to destroy earth. But the reality there is no alien, the earth perish not because the outsider but because of our own hand. Sometimes it is hard to admit that we are cruel creature actually.

What is LOVE actually? Is it poison or cure? Curse?What is it? That creature remains in mystery in unknown entity. Can you imagine that you are thirsty of love, and you still want to drink it as much as you can without thinking whether it can make you feel better or worse?

p/s:The reason that I still breathing is LOVE.

Comments

Popular Posts