Seriously Late

Where are you? Are you coming?

I am tired keeping this for you

My hand is bleeding cause it too heavy

My heart is broken cause it too painful

Can I ask someone else to keep it for me?

I see other people do

But thinking that I will face you sooner or later

That’s why I try to be strong

Even not sure whether you are coming or not

I am trying my best

Cause it is not about you, it is my weakness that I can’t bear my own sin

So that’s why I still keeping it for you

Even the pain that I hardly bear

Even I wanted to give up for so many times

Wanting to throw it away and feel free

But still I am waiting here patiently

I am tired seriously

Once you come, I will say

Take this away and let me free

But before that I will kick you first cause you‘re late

Comments

  1. hmm..i wonder what ur keeping till ur hand bleeding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's I give you to ponder. He he he

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts