PAS

I knew my life is not sweet, same with other peoples craving ,wishing for the better life.

That's the fact, we never get whatever we wanted, though we did sooner we will realize that was not what we wanted.

See? Life is like that. Maybe because we always wanted for the better, we too afraid to accept the fact.

We always assume people loves us when they mad to us, but what if they truly hate us.
We always think our friends will be last forever, be there for us but we forget to think to the vice versa.

We are hoping for something too good, try to be positive until we realize we're hoping for dream that impossible to be true. We will be heart broken then.

Maybe we should learn to accept our life as it is.

My life is not perfect, that's why it is perfect. I want to live in Passion, Acceptance, and Strength.I never know when it will end but I already knew the beginning.

Comments

Popular Posts