As far as we can

It was getting dark , around 7 pm plus. I stuck in my car with other cars as traffic light turn to red.
The ambulance behind us, maybe between two or three cars behind me. I can see it, I can hear the siren but  it could not move as it stuck with the road that fully occupied.

I was wondering where to move, at my left really little space next to divider and at my right with other cars.Slowly , the car at front of me trying to move to the left, trying hard to give the space.So with other cars, the left try  their best go to left, the right try their best go to the right.So do I.

At last, we made a little space in between, that can fit the poor ambulance. The ambulance passed, and I prayed for the safety of the ambulance.Hope it can accomplish it's mission- saving people. I believe other drivers do the same.

It was dark, but it was beautiful night that I ever see.

Comments

Popular Posts