Something that not meant to be

Today  is public holiday. I forced myself to go out, because definitely it will be difficult for me to go out at other time.Yes, despite being excited girl, who seem really loves mall, shopping and etc. ,in reality I am not like that.So funny, because I thought I was that girl, but actually I am not. Most of the time , I stuck inside the house.

I was looking for good present for my friend's birthday and it took me hours to choose it, at last I ended up buying a black coffee mug.Okay, I was unlucky because it was NO PLASTIC BAG DAY. So I have to snatch some plastic bag while buying takoyaki.

When I was walking to my car, accidentally the plastic bag contains the present slipped from my finger. At that time, I felt thankful because the mug was inside the box.Hope no break.

When I arrived at home, I opened the box, guess what ? The mug was broken. I just bought it and hoping it will be a great present for my friend and that's how it end.Broken into four pieces.

Sad.But I can't do anything except planning to buy new one and of course it will take a long time as usual.

Comments

Popular Posts