Brush

I want to talk about my toothbrush.

Since I am wearing braces, I cannot simply pick up any toothbrush.I had  been longing for ortho toothbrush which is very rare to find.

The doctor advised me to use extra soft toothbrush.I am using Systema comfort but still looking for ortho specific toothbrush, which at last I found it at Jusco Pharmacy.

I became too greedy because only two left at that time, so I bought all.I knew I should try one first, but thinking how hard to find ortho toothbrush I just close my eyes and pay.

Guess what?The ortho toothbrush that I thought should be soft and and suitable turned me down.It super rough.When I was brushing my teeth, I just keep telling myself that it was good but I think my teeth decided NO.

May be other brand is different experience, but the brand that I bought is very famous one.

After experimenting quite various of toothbrush, I ended with Systema Comfort.I think it small enough and soft enough but always slip from my hand.Yeah..imagine that it slip from your finger and hit your gum..ouch.Maybe I should blame my hand.:)

I am using two toothbrushes, one is Systema Comfort and another is interdental brush from Oral B.Usually I brush with Systema first then followed by Interdental brush.

Oral-B Interdental Brush

Comments

Popular Posts