Revision on 1433

Peace be upon you.

Time is running, passing in extremely fast.I think everyone notice that how fast it pass compared to previous time.Whatever.

But certainly, I could not stay in one age longer.I recheck back what my to do list in last year 1433.

1)Belajar menjahit atau
Yes.At least I managed to attend sewing class.Quite challenging, I think it more challenge than cooking.Because if I cook, I still managed to eat.But when I sewing, I don't have time to cook and usually end up eating bread.Seriously, I do love sewing and it required me to focus.FOCUS!Another hard thing.
2)Belajar menunggang kuda
I did not manage to get into class last year.Because I already attended sewing class.Now I am surveying..and keep asking my self.Dude, are you sure want to do gangnam style?!!
3)Consistent solat di awal waktu
Umm... not good.Especially Subuh prayer. Try harder this year.
4)Tahajjud sebulan sekali
Also not good.
5)Puasa 3 hari sebulan
Deng... fasting not in Ramadhan is really hard.Because I used to drink a lot during office hour.Try harder this year.
6)Start tanam pokok.
No.I think I am not going to include it in this year.Because gardening not my hobbies but I do love trees.(Hypocrites!!)

So? What is my new year to do list? Ahaks.. I still not managed to compile it yet.

Nota: Ohh.. dont forget zakat ya!



Comments

Popular Posts