Story of the Kittens

The story began on April  8  2011 , my sister brought three cute kittens aged about three weeks from Kelantan. That day, they were facing problem to feed those kittens.The kittens didn't want to have milk or any food because they were too small.I just wondering why peoples need to dump the small kittens.Please wait until they can eat the food by themselves first.

My mom gave me a call on Friday when I was at office telling me the problem."One of the kittens already died.They didn't want to eat even my mom feed them with her finger.Because last time, we also experienced the small kitten , Koa and Ayin.But the method was not apply to these kittens, maybe because Koa and Ayin one week older than their age.

So before I return to my hometown, I just dropped at Sunshine and picked up cat food for Junior by Whiskas.When I arrived home, my mom and my sisters waiting for me and started telling the stories.So we feed remaining two kittens with the cat food that I bought.We gave them using our finger, and luckily they ate it, should I say, they sucked the cat food.

One week these two kittens still survive with the cat food.We called th grey one as Abu and the white one as Abi(I prefer to call it Baby).Compared to Abu, Baby has less appetite until my mom mixed the catfood with the blended rice.Then Baby started to eat happily.

But our happiness was not lasting as Abu started refusing to eat.Suddenly he become weaker and thinner.My mom found out that he got diarrhea, maybe attacked by worm.The bad thing about living in the village is we don't have any nearest veterinary clinic, so I what can I do is Googling.

Based on my research, boiled chicken might help.So we tried to feed Abu with the chicken but it was too late.Abu died.We felt really sad, as we thought Abu will survive and we have a pair of kittens.After that, we stop giving any can food.My mom boiled chicken, fish and blend it with rice, and the diarrhea problem stopped.

Alhamdulillah, until now Baby still alive, bigger and naughtier.Her eyes, one is blue and one is green.She is so beautiful but she is lonely.Sooner or later we will find you a friend, but for now please bear with your grandfathers Koa and Ayin, who are cold hearted cats.Yes, they are mean.You can kick their ass later Baby!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts