All out Saturday

Saturday 3 February 2007

My x roommate, Siti who will get married on this coming Chinese New Year slept at my house.Today our plan with my x housemate,classmate to hanging out together.We had breakfast at NZ Curry House.Nasi Lemak is the best,you should not eat too often.High colestrol.


First place we went is Zoo Negara.Maybe for certain people is quite funny to visit the kid’s dream place.But not for me who really into Animal Planet.My last visit at Zoo Negara when I was 5 years old.The smell of zoo sometimes killing my nose.Luckily we were not plan to have picnic there.But the sad thing is the animals does not look happy. I am not sure whether it is only my feeling or it is true. The water flow is not seem healthy. I think that is one reason why it is not smell nice. The animal inside there is is slim, look like they have special diet.I have feeling like watching animal inside prison rather in the zoo.

Penguin, I count 3 penguins which slim and clumsy. Watching the animal inside here makes me want to cry. Then we watch elephant show and multi animal show. Some animals are not able to perform. I am not sure what the reason. The weather was not sunny maybe. On my way back, I am just wondering how to improve our national zoo. Money is the main problem I think. If you have money then you can develop sophisticated facilities to make those animals happy.

Maybe for certain people, it is waste to help animal. There’s a lot of people need our help. Hellloooooo…excuse me. The earth is not belongs only to human. It’s older than us, so how we claim the thing that existed before us as ours. Who belongs to whom actually? We just as a guard, khalifah or leader to ensure that this earth will last forever peacefully. The other creature does not have super power brain like we do. But sometimes they act better than us. Don’t become selfish, help the nature means help us. The reason of global warming is not that animal false, it is us. We should feel ashamed to ourselves.

I am not blaming Zoo Negara; thanks to their effort we still can watch those animals. But I think we should figure out to help them. I read the brochure, volunteer is welcomed. Aha…why not?!
Then we went to Mines. Sightseeing from the boat. The mine is very big. I heard a lot of people died some of them still could not be found. The mine is not same like river or sea. It has strong magnet, therefore if something drops it will sinking deep inside the mine base. Therefore swimming is not allowed.


There‘s a lot of fish especially cat fish. You can see some of the death fish floating with the white color. The construction which is next to the lake is source of dizziness of the fishes. The fish will lack of oxygen then die. Ahh…It is human false again. It‘s inconvenient truth like title of incoming movies. Very hard to admit but yet it’s true.

The Mines it’s more beautiful at nite, so anyone who plan to sightseeing, make it nite ok. We arrived home at nite, and the plan is not stop there. We watching midnite movie, The Holiday. I was sleeping while watching. Romance movie is not really me. I love cartoon and animal documentaries better.

We completed our plan at 4 am. How tiring, I just woke up for Subuh and continue my sleep until 3 pm something. What to do, we are not meet everyday so sometimes we need to sacrifice money and time to be together.

p/s:To my friends I always pray that our friendship will last forever.

Comments

Popular Posts