Gloomy Day!

Today Thursday 26 April 2007

Today is public holiday.Yukata....But there's alot of things happen,I could not tell you what.But I woke up and did some laundry and have very long bath.

Then I went out window shopping alone.That's it the best thing to do when something bad happens.Wondering around alone,giving a space to myself to think ...You should do it too, then let your self lingering with the sadness.

Then I see interesting video shop,actually for first time I quite afraid to enter.
Because the location is not really strategic,I never thought that there will be a quite big video
shop at that place, near with clinic and workshop.But there's alot of video, and we can rent the
video after sign up for membership.I end up rent 3 movies, Final Fantazy VII,Nana and BarnYard
with total RM 40,minus RM 30 for membership fee.

Then I spent my whole day wacthing the movies.I 'm not really enjoy Nana and Barnyard.Nana is love story and for me BarnYard is not funny.I don't even laugh, maybe just not my type.

But I love to watch FFVII, not because of the story(sure because it is not story,it's game based)But I enjoy to watch really fantastic CGI effect.Tifa so beautiful even the bad boy also handsome.

The worker at the video shop that I can rent for 5 days because I rented a lot, but it seems that I finished the whole 3 movies in just one day.They don't know me?!!I m really into anime actually but it quite expensive so I just decide to download it from internet although sometimes it toook one week to
complete downloading 1 episode.. (O_o)~~ What to do....

(0_^)~:Arigato ...Here I upload image that I captured, I cannot upload all.Save the space for others..


Comments

Popular Posts