My Forever Lover

Sometimes I just choose further than usual way going back home just to see the sunset. Maybe some people think that I only waste my fuel and time. Every evening I can see sunset clearly from my office’s window. I never bored with the sun and the sky. And I can stand forever just watching them.

When I was little, I used to lie down on the ground and look up the sky. Wondering where the clouds go with my black white cat named Panda lying next to me.

Watching the sun, moon, star and sky makes me feel alone, feel little but yet that is the greatest feeling. I just wondering where is my place in this world between those greatest creatures?

This morning, I wondering what title of surah that I want to read, then I choose to As- Syams. I feel grateful to God who creates Sun and Sky that becomes my inspiration in this life.

By the sun and its brightness.
And by the moon when it follows it.
And by the day when it brightens it
And by the night when it covers it.
And by the heaven and its Maker.
And by the earth and its Expansionist.
And by the soul and Him who perfected it
Then inspired its and it piety

Surah Ash-Shams 1-8



p/s : I hope my friends feel peaceful whenever they read my entry

Creative Commons License
This work by unid is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License

Comments

Popular Posts