How to Save a Life

So funny when I   remember that I was desperately wanted this song.

I just caught the chorus of the song when I saw Private Practice commercial at NTV 7 long time ago. Actually I am not Private Practice fan. Since that I was like crazy looking for this song but fail. The worst thing was I didn't know the title, even the lyric or artist only humming of the music.

How can you search song through internet if the only you know is the beat of the music? I asked friends whether they got private practice soundtrack but they gave me wrong song. I downloaded so many songs but still didn’t get what I want. But I got new other nice songs because of that.

Until one day I gave up. I just hope that I can catch the song from the radio or Private Practice commercial but none.

Then last night when I decided to burn some nice songs from my lappy for Ceri (car), my eyes caught the song titled How to Save a life by The Fray. I just wonder how it sounds since I never listen to all the song that I got from my friends.  I decide to try because before this I downloaded You Found Me by The Fray which is quite nice.

I listen to it and I just can't believe this is the song that I searched for so long. I am not sure since when it stay in my lappy, how I got it, where it came from. I just go Oh My God. Maybe I got it from my friend but I never listen to it.

See, it is simple right. Sometimes you think you're losing something that you really wanted. You heartbroken, crying ... then at last you realize it with you for all the time but you never take time to recognize it.Hadei…who sent me this song? I apologize for didn’t realize it.

p/s: I burn it for my Ceri and put it in the first track. He he he

Comments

Popular Posts