Love for Love?

I was waiting for the bus to move. Usually I picked bus from Butterworth to Perak because I was quite lazy to book a ticket. Gamble. I didn’t remember how old I was at that time, but I was student of UTP certainly.

Bus station at Butterworth near jetty and I can feel the beach breeze. A lady behind me was kissing his son while a grandmother just becomes an observer. Then the lady walked out from the bus.

I had nothing to do except watching people. Boring. Boring and boring~

“Where is mama?” The son asked, and he began to worry.

“Don’t worry, she go and buy something.”The grandmother answered.

The bus driver started up the engine and we‘re start moving. The son becomes panic. “Where is mama? Mama!!!” He began to cry.

“Mama won’t come.” Grandmother said, hugging her grandson. Crying

The son cried loudly. While his tears flooding his face, I can see Mama was standing at the corner of the station watching sadly to our bus.

Sometimes to gain love, we need to sacrifice love. I think.

Comments

Popular Posts