just be on time

Yes... i love to take care my skin. i really concern on wrinkles, pimples and unnecessary stuff that came out from my face, my body .

but bear in mind. i m not beautiful and i won't listed in any beauty contest. but i just love to take care of my skin..that's all.

for me person who said, ahhh... they don't like to use skin care, usually hypocrite. why ? huhuhu... i bet, they will concern about it silently, but they won't tell anyone. ha ha ha.

sometimes they just want other people to assume that they're pretty just because they're pretty not because they care it so much. really? some people yes, they do born with beautiful skin but some not.

i used hear , "Alaahhh... i don't use any product, but my skin is ok." And usually they are younger than me. Yes, I admitted , I start take care of my skin after I entered university. Before that, I use soap, like Protex sometimes nothing at all. But that time I was really poor no budget at all, you can't take care your skin if you don't even have money to eat rite?Young people , yes they got perfect skin, i also had. :P so nothing to brag about cause I also used to be young before.


But now, i really take serious care on my skin. i don't want to be people who complaining about their skin but they did nothing at all. hey, come on- even Barbie doll need to be polished.

but skin care is really required handwork , not only physical but emotional also. and i am trying my best to take care of emotional , yup like managing stress.

where are human and we are aging, if we cannot be younger , just be on time, not older . :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts