Because of him?

Sekarang demam bola. But I 'm not like my parent or my brothers stay up late to watch the game.Surprisingly my mom loves to watch football and know the rules of game.Huh?

I only watch if i feel strongly healthy (not sleepy), and I am rooting for Germany.

Speaking of which favorite club/country , one of my friends simply give this comment after i mention that my favorite team is Germany.

Hah..mesti boifren u suka Germany.


Yup.To tell the truth it's quite offended .Because i never have boyfriend and i really want to say

Hallo...do I need to have boyfriend to choose my favorite player?

And if I do have one, am I the type of 'always yes' girlfriend? So far, after I analyzed my stubborn level,I think I m not 'always yes' girl.

By the way, I love Germany after I saw how Oliver Kahn catch the ball.I was younger back then. After I watched that game, I decided I like Germany...so far I m not going to change.

And I like Chelsea, and most of my family members like Chelsea. Oh,did I mention boyfriend? No, thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts