Not famous enough : Crime case survey

I am not sure whether my blog is famous enough. Well, I m not a pop star and sure not pretty or cutie cuddly girl. But still I want to mention this.

Recently I am so excited preparing survey questions. Well, if it sounds like someone paid me to do that, NO. It is not. It is not ordered by any organization. It is just something that I want to do.

OK.Ya, nobody pay me but I am not sure why I am so excited, first prepare survey using Word. Ask some of my friends to review my broken English. Thanks friend.

After a week, I email the survey question and hope/pray that at least I get response. Yes, I get it. This respondent asked me to do online survey. So I stay up until late night looking for good online survey, which I have to mention that the free one always have limitation. Thanks God, I did it.

So if you faced any crime, I really hope that you can spend your time join this survey

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=fef8b27f-4c79-4d19-9edc-1e88391bd89f

or

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=e9cd87e4-273f-414f-9108-5ea1844c478f

The close date is 28 July 2010. I hope with the data, I can use it during Crime Prevention Conference. I hope it can be useful to our community.

So please, join it. Thank you very much for all your cooperation. J

Conclusion of this blog, yes I am not sure how many people will read this blog and join the survey because as first statement said, this blog is not famous enough. But no hurt to try!

Comments

Popular Posts