Baking Powder,ACV and my hair

Thursday 8 November 2007

It’s funny when I flash back. I read from internet regarding on best method to wash hair. It’s said baking soda and apple cider vinegar .And the feedbacks, comments from the peoples who already applied it made me amazed. How come? If I can use that method it will save my money and my hair become healthier.

I also made research on ACV, and feel surprised on how much benefit that can we get from ACV. Try for yourself, you will see ton of benefits such cure asthma, arthritis, blemish; can be used as washing agent and much more. So I went straight away to pharmacy and bought Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar.

For baking soda, I think baking powder that I used to bake cookies still available, so I will use that. So I tried last Saturday, I put baking powder maybe more than one tablespoon and mixed with water, just a little so I hope it will become paste. But it won’t, it just dilute and bubbling. Sound scary. Then I put it on my hair, my hair suddenly become harder and drier. I thought it normal, so I just add more baking powder. Ohh..it become worst..But maybe for beginner, then I rinse my hair with difficulty. After that I put yolk mixed honey and leave for more than 15 minutes. I think that save my hair, after completing hair mask, I rinse with ACV(1 tbsp mixed with water 250 ml).My hair become so and so, but thanks to the yolk mask if not my hair will become worst.

My hair is not so bad before this, but it does not mean that it was so good like shampoo model. But still I not satisfied, I want more so when I read about such method I could not wait to experiment. Okay maybe second time will be better.
So last Tuesday, I tried it again, this time no yolk mask because I don’t want to wait. It’s not good to spend a long time in bath at night. I put baking powder and my hair turn to something that huh God help!!!I could not even crumple my hair, it was too hard. I could not believe that it will turn to this. At last end up using shampoo but it seem too late.

I want to cry. My hair becomes worse than normal. There’s something wrong with my method so I need to clarify this a.s.a.p. I typed “baking powder” and then I got answer from Yahoo! Answer. Baking powder and baking soda (soda bicarbonate) is DIFFERENT. Baking powder is too fine, ahaa..it’s remind me to my baking powder ingredients. It contains soda but also component such corn starch and etc. OK,I used wrong ingredient on my hair. Then I read again, “use 1 tbsp soda bicarbonate mixed with one cup of water. DON’T USE MUCH IT WILL DRY YOUR HAIR.” Huhu..I used half of baking powder with only 1 tbsp water. So no wonder my hair turns to cactus.

So after jogging, I bought sodium bicarbonate. So just now I tried, I also made yogurt mask. The result is not bad as before that’s mean I’m on the right track. So I will try again next time. So wait for the result ok.

P/s: Yogurt is too delicious; I finished it half before I applied it on my hair. He he he.

Comments

Popular Posts