Spiral

I become a bird
and go flying over traffic
My doubt becomes wings
and I go shaking everything off
Life
My Life
My Fragile Life
I’ve finally noticed it

Life
My Life
My Precious Life
I’ve finally obtained it

All above is not my word by snippet of lyric from Rasen/Spiral sang by Chihiro Onitsuka.This is our life even it is so bad but still we will survive.That make us different.Don't give up.You was not born to suffer.Because I believe that God does not mean it.If you still feel that way, then what type of benefits that God get for making you suffering.Nothing.

This is our life, whether it is bad or not, the only one that can decide it us.So I want to be happy and thankful.Because being alive is the most precious thing in this world.Ganbate nehhhhhhhhhh!!!

ps:You should know where I got this below sentences from?

I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud

It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)

Comments

Popular Posts