Make up and Stress

Yesterday I started applying make up.So funny because I need help even to apply foundation.Hoh..my roommate helped me applying foundation and blusher.I was so naive,isn't?

Maybe some of people wondering why suddenly I would like to apply make up.Lately iro iro things happens.Stress ,crying ,headache everything burst my head.
I want to take it positively but somehow it sound to simple to implement.So I think make up maybe can be one of solution.

If I wore makeup,I will make sure that my face is always look happy for make up to works.If I cry of course my make up will spoil.So I must smile and happy always right?Even the reason is funny but I don't care.;).Humm, but I need to consider the budget of makeup after this.


I only have basic thing like above.So a lot of things to buy.


p/s:I 'll make sure my make up is natural so I won't be like someone wearing kamen.

Comments

Popular Posts