Mamoru and Midori

Last Friday our company had Family Day. They gave us Jade Plant/Crassula Ovata as souvenir. Iro iro things happens but I won't tell you. But all of that are good experiences. One of them is, maybe I should choose different clothes next time. It’s look horrible in camera, or maybe I am not photogenic enough.

Ok, forget about it. Let go back to Jade plant. I surfed thru internet it also called as Money Tree, Friendship tree so I fall in love with my plant even I hate it at first. Because it too heavy to travel with it. I named it Jade Lee, but then I take second plant so I decide to name it properly. So I named it Unid Midori (Green) and Unid Mamoru (Earth).I left Mamoru at my office and Midori at my house's balcony. SO can I say that I got a cute twin pair, Midori and Mamoru.

Comments

  1. i also have la... tp nama xleh bgtau.. biar lah rahsia.. huhuhu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts