Mysterious Woman

Didn't I tell you that I loves drawing?I am not skillful but it is something that I addict since I was small.My father hates it because I spent a lot of time drawing instead of studying.

So I didn't attend the school that provided super art facility.So I just drawing and sketching alone as it release my stress away.I swear if I get children that addict in drawing I will give them fully support.So it will be more cheerful if you have passion in your career, right?But I am happy being a programmer.

Today I spending my time coding and drawing.I did it both,while waiting my coding to be compiled by NetBeans I sketch something on recycle paper.Then I continue coding, then sketching then go back coding...until I 've done both.




I don't why lately I love sketching a woman who show her back,and staring something out there.I started sketching from the body and not head.I never sure that it will be exhibited in gallery because usually I will throw it away.

Comments

  1. aa..perempuan ke?nape first image saya nampak orang yang pakai sut main pedang...tersandar..hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ye ke?that's mean I mmg tak pandai melukis la..He he

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh..bukan2..maybe sebab org mmg selalu pk lain..ahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm..that's why human is cute !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts