Neko no ongaeshi (Pembalasan Kucing)

Imagine there a kingdom where lead and live by cat that walks with only two feet. The cat guardians wear tuxedo and the soldier in the green spot uniform. Quite codswallop right?

Haru-chan, a normal girl in a normal town, saves a strange cat carrying a present from being overrun by a truck. In return she’s going to receive lots of favor, including marriage to the crown prince of Cat Kingdom. As she finds that a bit too much, she gets into contact with the Cat Business Office. Together with CBO’s owner, the Baron, she enters the Cat Kingdom to try and prevent her marriage.

I bought this anime at Tesco with only RM9.90; the normal price is RM21.90.I spending a lot of time surveying a good DVD that worth for money at this time. Usually I download anime from internet but it takes quite long time.
The Cat Returns is from Studio Ghibli. So far Studio Ghibli never let me down since Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, Totoro, Only Yesterday and many more. I loves story from Studio Ghibli because it’s simple, bring really good message and suitable for all ages.

Watching The Cat Returns makes me amazed in the way them making the characters. It’s very cool, handsome and macho until you did not realize that it is a cat that you adored. Such weird when I said, ”Wah…so cool.” to the cat.

I love the theme song. It brings really nice, cool feeling. It’s like you are lie down on the green field, breathing the fresh air. I already ripped the song and right now I can listen straight away from the Notebook. The song by Ayano Tsuji titled Kaze ni Naru, I heard rumors that Ayano Tsuji is like Nora Jones in Japan.

And again for how many times, I watching it again and again .Last Sunday I watched it again with my friend and keep introducing it to others.

Comments

Popular Posts