Meeting him

I read a book to him. He was listening carefully to whatever words that came out from my lip. Sometimes he points to the page, stares at me and hoping that I will describe what it is all about.

He stared at me. I stop reading because I am not sure what he was thinking. I just stare back to him, looking to those shiny eyes makes me nervous. He touched my cheek and sigh. Then he smile. I just wonder why he sigh and smile. Maybe he was thinking that I am so lucky. I don’t know.

It was less than an hour and maybe it will be the first and the last time I met him. But meeting him makes me feel grateful to God. I AM NORMAL even my life was upside and down. I AM NORMAL and he is SPECIAL.

Comments

  1. I like this. I could feel the moment is special. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts