Beautiful Blogger Award


First time Unid dapat award ... best-best . Tapi beautiful blogger?Takper la half-cute blogger pun boleh la (Perasan) .
Here are the rules to accept the award :

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
Thanks Fatem for giving me this award. Terharu nih . Sob* Sob*

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
(Sambil garu kepala) Mintak ampun sebab unid memang pelupa .
1. Adlina
2. Sue
3. Syafa
4. Syaida


3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award

They will be contacted as soon as I post this

4. State 7 things about yourself
  1. Unid sangat kurus, dan teringin sangat nak berisi dan ada muscle.but i never gain any weight since 2005.it always same.
  2. Unid lahir pada 27hb
  3. Unid suka kucing very much.
  4. I love my mom very much, tapi i am not 'anak mak' . in fact saya sgt degil dan keras kepala
  5. I love writing
  6. I always nak tahu what other peoples think about me. but susah la kan, how many people would like to be my mirror ?
  7. Thanks God, 7 at last ... i love tea tarik n roti canai but since i move to penang never have chance to try.


Comments

Popular Posts