Tough decision

Humm... did I mentioned that I already change my new job about one year ago?

It''ve been a year I am working with this international company.So far I love my work environment.I like my colleagues even though we just meet during office hour.Bad thing is I have no friend to socialize after office hour.Pity me..sob sob

My office environment is friendly so far I like it.But about workload.Humm..It changed for good.Before this I never do any deep analysis or major decision making.Usually my tasks are decided by boss.I will code as they want.

But now, I am not only coding, but I must do analysis and decide what I am going to code.So people will come to me about application, if there any issues they will ask me what to do, the risk , the time and etc.It's like the application is your baby.

Wow...for me it tough, but it is learning process anyway.Before this, other people decide then I code, something goes wrong, I have them to be blamed as long as I code whatever they request.

But now, I plan, I decide, I code and something goes wrong I am the one who need to answer.So now, I have to upgrade my brain to be able to think and answer something on the spot during the meeting.All the answer must be accurate.Humm..now even though I am not a boss, but I kind to understand that analyze and decide is not simple as we see.But seriously, it's very important to ask and discuss with other people, I am glad, so far my working environment is like that.Hopefully it will last forever. :P

Comments

Popular Posts