When mr rabbit camwhoring

Do you know what the meaning of camwhore?

My owner googling about it and somehow got some meaning in Internet.

 She said, she not dare to list down all links that she bump during Googling process.She only give me sentences that she think safe to me.

camwhore:a female who performs sexual shows over the internet using a webcam.


 Erk.. What do you think?Is it reliable?Not sure dowh...a lot of peoples get hooked with  phone and lappy, so it must be reliable.

Okay, I am neither female nor human but I still believe my pic below will create some sort of attraction.Anyway,I blame my owner for this entry. :P

Is camera on?Oh...

I know I am sexy rabbit.

WA HA HA HA!!! 
I have argument with my owner, she want to put this entry's title as 'bila arnab syok sendiri' , but I said , I want to use camwhore. Well , you know who win :)

Comments

Popular Posts