Rolling Star Inside Me


I put my Blog theme as "Rolling Star Inside Me" because I imagined happiness,cheerful life,I want to be happy as happiest person in this world.Of course happiness is not something that simple and easy.But to achieve happiness I think I should be happy in the first place.

I want to be myself, doing anything I like without thinking other people thought.And of course it should bring happiness to other people because my source of happiness come from other peoples happiness.I never can be happy if it caused other people crying.It same with you rite?!But sometimes when it difficult, we should choose the right thing.Life is choosing after all.Choose to be happy!!

Be myself, and never ignore others.Then I found out a song sang by Yui, Rolling Star.
The song is really popular especially when it's become Bleach SOT.There many songs from Yui that I loves.So I think that my blog and the title "Rolling Star" is really cute coincident.I am happy yoo!


Unid's:I not only loves Star but also Moon,Sun,Earth and other planets.

Comments

Popular Posts