Sleepy Day

I could not help it. The trainer gave the best presentation that he could but what‘s wrong with me. His voice was crystal clear but suddenly it sound so soft, went through my ear. I could not catch whatever he said. He shoot a few questions sometimes I just answered it without understand the question. Thanks for those alarm questions.

My eyes felt really heavy. The presentation was nice but during night sometimes my body could not bear it. I was so sorry to the trainer, but I felt even sorry to myself. Such important training but I could not resist myself from getting sleepy. What a waste?!It’s terrible!!!At last, I try to doodle something in my notebook. Usagi?I don’t why I draw usagi, maybe it ear looks cute while sleeping. At last, I drew something that I titled Neko-chan and Usagi-chan.

Unid’s: I wondering why the trainer still look energetic until night?!He must have some sort of secret. If I become trainer, for training that last until night, I was sure enough that I will faint (sleep) without fail.

At end of the training,I completed my drawing.


Comments

Popular Posts