Horse…what a luxury animal




I don’t remember when the last time I watched National Geographic or Animal Planet. But I still remember one program about police department that take care of animal. One case is about the owner ignored his horses. I am really sorry to see the horses; they were skinny and their place bugged by flies.

How dare the owner let his horse living in that situation? Same goes with other pet. The policewoman seem angry, “You know, horse is luxury animal. If you knew that you could not afford it, just sell it. This place absolutely not suitable for even human to live for”.

I also tend to cry when I saw the horse’s eye. How pitiful. How bad human is? Because we are human, is that mean we can do anything we like. So we become worst than any other animal because we didn’t use our powerful brain.

Then last week, I spent a whole week with horses in endurance event (22 July- 30 July 2007). Uma chan subarashi nehh. I believe the race is not belongs to only the rider but to horse. If the horse willing to win just let it be. Hopefully no one of the rider force their horse to win the competition.

I believe the owners take care of their horses is not because of they are expensive but because they are really lovely animal. I am really happy to see how uma chan show their love to human. They create special chemistry between their owners.

P/s: I really want to kiss and ride them once but unfortunately I was too busy.I hope we will meet again uma-chan.

Comments

Popular Posts