Wasteful Tears?

Last night, my mom gave a call. Her voice is really weird, seem likes she were shaking. She asked me,”How are you doing?” as usual even a day before she kept asking the same question.

But I sense something goes wrong with her. She seemed so worry about me. I asked about my brother who I lost contact for a week. She said, “He just fine, he was in his class that’s why he does not pick up your call.” Huh, brother. Even he was busy he should know how to send SMS since I gave him thousand miscall and SMS. I worried to death and he acted so cool about it.

“You don’t have to worry about your siblings dear. You should worry about yourself. Get enough rest. Eat more.”

Weird.”Mom, you’re the one who should take care of yourself”

“No. I am getting older. You’re the one-

“No.”
“Yes.”
“No-“

“You should take care of yourself. Remember our promise. I’ll build house for you and then a lot more of thing we will do it together. So you should take care of yourself. Stay health”

“No..I worry about you..”Her voice sound uncertain. She was crying.
”What’s wrong with you?!Do you have fight with father?”

“No...Just I am really worrying about you”

What’s wrong with her? Is she got bad dream about me?

“Are you got bad dream-

“Umm.”She then suddenly drops the phone.

Oh My God. I worried to death. What dream that she had? Was I killed by someone or someone hurt me. I cry and pray,”Please God keep we safe forever”.

After a while I have been worrying, crying and praying, I got a call from her.

“Mom…”
“You must stop worrying dear. It’s nothing, it’s just a dream.” She said.
“So what’s the dream?”I asked her with my eyes full with tears.
“It’s nothing. I dreamed that you have been proposed by someone.”
“WHAT?!!!!!”
“You seem in love with that guy. So I could not do anything.”

“Mom!!” I was putting myself crying and praying and for that only the reason.
“I never have a boyfriend. So how you suppose get that dream?!!!”
I am not sure whether I was angry or surprise. I never think that I will get marry before I achieve my objectives first. ”And then I don’t know what is the connection between your advice and your dream?”

“Nothing. Because I worried, I missed you so much”
Huh u hu. My mother is always saying something funny in serious way. I am just wondering whether my tears are wasteful or not.

Ps:At last my choc fudge brother reply my SMS just now.

Comments

Popular Posts