Little Kittens

I was doing laundry last night when I heard sound of crying kitten. I usually hear it at night and wondering where it comes from, maybe it was looking for her mom or something like that.
But last night the crying was too much for my ear. Sometimes the sound going lower, sometimes higher and sometimes no sound at all.

I looked out from my apartment balcony while playing with my dirty clothes. Look like the crying was coming from at front of my apartment but where was it? I did not see any kittens, so the crying was really annoying. Then I saw a guy wondering near the drain, I suspected there was a kitten trapped inside the drain. Then I figured out that the crying was exactly coming from inside the drain. But that guy just leave, I could see it clearly from my balcony, third floor apartment. Maybe he found out nothing there, but I was sure the kitten was inside the drain.”Somebody please help the kitten! Onegai!!”
I shouted but my voice trapped in my heart. A guard passed by but nobody realize the kitten inside the drain at next apartment, opposite with my apartment.

Huhu...can I really going downstairs and find out? Can I really jump into the drain pick up that little kitty in my pajama? I confused. Ahhh...I always being like this but if I just ignore it how about if it raining. The kitten will absolutely cannot survive and I will go straightly to hell because ignoring them. I pull myself together, put on my cardinal and cat food. It seems someone needs me.

I reached at the drain. Hopefully nobody will see my funny behavior. There a little black kitten staring at me sitting quietly close to the drain. He sits near the drain like he was waiting someone. His eyes were full with tear, what he was waiting for? I looked inside the drain, and another little kitten crying like hell when she saw me.”Help me!!!!”She said. And also the black kitty “Please helps her”
How sweet is it, the little black sit so loyal near the drain, praying someone will help his sister. Not far from there, an adult cat that I used to feed her almost everyday yawned. And I was not sure what she thought.

How to pick the kitten? The drain was deep, and the kitty seems wet including her eyes. She seems likes she was running out of voice. Poor little kitten. I jumped inside the drain; huh… I thought I just can pick the kitten from above. Nobody will see me, I was praying. The kitty did not run when I touched her body. Then I put it near the drain but she was running to me which means she will fall inside the drain again. Stop, I held her body and get out from the drain. I picked up the black kitty, so both of it in my finger. They fit completely in my palm.

They were running around my feet when I opened the cat food. Their body touched my pajama that I just wear, huh I need to change to another clothes soon. I showed them the food, they look excited but the food was hard like buttons. I feed something that they could not eat. At their age, of course they are still in breastfeeding age. How could I give them something like buttons? Perhaps I can get some water and mix the food together, hope it will turn out soft. So I bring them to next building which is my apartment building.

I planned to go upstairs and bring back some water. Luckily I saw a pipe and it was working properly. Sorry if I steal this water, I said while I open the pipe. I dropped it into the cat food, and it did not work. What kind of the cat food is this? I was told that it was a good one and only available at pet shop. But why it was so hard compared that I used to buy at store. Was it too much for stray cat?!The cat food looks like button, the kittens was trying so hard.
I feel bad. I feel really bad. If the kitten try to bite it, I think they will lose the tooth, if not they will starving. I dropped much more water and praying that the food will turn to soft. I try to break it out, it also hard for me. Then what, if I myself faced this similar difficulties, it worst for the kittens. I fail!

I just dropped water as much as I can perhaps it will change its texture. I stand up, nothing much I can do. Of course I could not bring them to my home. I rented with my friends; I wish that I was at hometown, so I can bring them home happily.

Sorry little kittens, I was not helping at all. I running upstairs to apartment, change to clean clothes then sleep while the kittens were crying.

p/s: I am nothing at all

Comments

Popular Posts