Sweet Heart

Sweetheart,what in the world are you doing?You're making everyone worry about you now. What are you doing? What are you thinking?Are you happy to see mom sad?Sweetheart,why didn’t you tell us that you were being bullied? Why didn’t you come back home? Why don’t you say something? I am tired…I hate this.

(Silent)

Well…maybe she COULDN’T tell you about it. She was afraid of what you might think of her. She was frightened, she was scared…so scared. And didn’t want anyone to know her weakness and coward side. So she made a barrier around her mind to hide it. She hated herself, and was so ashamed of her herself.

She thought, maybe mom will hate me, too. Just like everyone else does. She thought so all along. She couldn’t help thinking that way. Maybe that’s why she couldn’t tell you.
The scariest thing…the most painful thing is…to be hated by someone you truly love!

I’m not any stronger than I was before and nothing has changed that much. But…let’s face it. What’s really important is not the fact that I once was weak…but the will to become stronger

p/s: Fruit Basket episode 17

Comments

Popular Posts