Cherry and Medical Checkup

Today Saturday, I woke up at 8.30.I missed early prayer, what a shame. I had an appointment with Perodua, to service my little Cherry. So in really mess, I was rushing to the Service Centre. The traffic quite jammed, today is Election Day. There are a lot of flags represented parties along the road; blue, red, green.

I arrived at Service Centre, quite a lot of people. I feel like I entered into a clinic, where many parents bringing their child for medical check-up. It’s really look like clinic, especially when the car’s number called and the doctor will ask if your child got any medical problem beside doing regular medical check-up.
I feel that way too especially when the worker driving my Cherry into the workshop. I feel like I watching my daughter was treated in ward through the window. Then I realize I love her actually.

To be honest, I quite hate my Cherry especially after Hari Raya incident. I felt like I chose the wrong car. You see, look at Cherry. She looks so soft especially in the soft color; it made her looks really easy to be bullied by others. She such a cry baby so I wondering why I bought her. I should buy something tougher. But today, when I look at her, I feel guilty. She sacrifices a lot as I do. Maybe that feeling occurs because she is mine. Yes, I pay RM500 every month, so I need to love her right.

The waiting room is quite comfortable, many books, magazines, news papers and also refreshment such as coffee and kuih. Unfortunately kuih already finished, I didn’t get any meal since morning.Hu hu hu.

I solve some puzzles; reading magazines until my car’s number is called. Huh, it’s already 2.00 pm. Cherry you owe me good. I am starving. Cherry is ready for me, I think she is happy. She went through pain before this.

Ok, Cherry let’s go Mc Donald. Hera heta(I am hungry).



Cherry inside the workshop, hanging.He he he.Mr. Fish also getting bored

Comments

Popular Posts