Happy or Sad?

I just finished washing myself and then watching Kimora’s  show.I am little bit tired. It seems my schedule full packed with project and family.

Yah..I am eldest from eight. You can say that overall I will need to think about one of my sibling per day plus my personal life plus working life. Being born is not my decision; I cannot say I am super happy or sad. It’s just life.

Sometimes I think we need to live in our way but sometimes I think we need to adapt a life that given to us. No people want to be born in poor or bad condition but it is not us to decide. What we can do, pull ourselves together, be strong as much as we can and face it bravely.

Whatever, I just pray for the best. I was not born from the best family. Sometimes I feel irritating with my mother and never get along with my father. Sometimes my siblings make me drive to the hell. But if it sounds too good, I think it wasn’t me.

Imagine Unid was born in super rich family.Very nice parent and family.If I heartbroken I just tell my dad

“Dad, I want to continue study.Could you send me to USA ?”

Still my life does not sound good rite? Life is good when you feel sad and happy. I cannot choose either one, need to have both.

Comments

Popular Posts