Super Moody

I was late today.I woke up late this morning and picked 'wrinkle-less' blouse gift from my sister.

Because I was late, I didn't have proper breakfast, just hot cocoa drink and mochacinno from office coffee maker.In the morning, I was staring at my notebook screen for almost awhile.I knew I have a lot of work but with mood swing symptom , I was quite positive that I am not going to make it today.My brain seem stop function.I am having really high emotional breakdown lately.Maybe because last time, the program that I've  tried to deploy was completely a mess.It is failure, and still I am progressing to put it into pieces.

My counter part suddenly IM me, asking if there any help from her that I need.I was not sure, I blur but I just update her whatever on my side.Just giving her what I am going to do for today even I am not really sure either I can accomplish or not.But it come accross my mind , consider it was Sunday for US, and plus today morning was their evening, I just pushed my self and try my best to overcome my Monday Blues.

Slowly, I started warming up my brain engine and I really lucky to have good colleague.Sometimes I just wondering how they can stand my blur and idiocy. At last today, I completed writing database procedure (Of course after fighting-discussion-laugh with my friend).I return home at almost 8.00 pm.

I just thinking, sometimes we have tried it badly but we still fail, but sometimes we didn't put much effort on it, it will come out smoothly.Magic isn't it?

Comments

Popular Posts