Kelantan Part 1

I went to Kelantan last week on Friday 16 Sept 2011.It was unplanned trip.

I remembered that it was Friday breezy morning when I was sitting at my lawn.I did laundry, my mom cutting the grass while my brother was helping her.My father was doing his work, constructing the house while my sister was sleeping at the front of TV.It was peaceful Malaysia Day where I was off from my work.

Suddenly I thought about getting away, I feel so bored lately after facing mind numbing experience.The life even though it smooth sometimes it feel empty.

It's been long time I didn't have trip.Busy, money matter? All checked!

Why don't we go to Kelantan and visit your sister there.My heart whispering to me.It won't cost me much as I am driving Viva.The full tank might be enough.

I approach my mom, "Mom, you want to go Kelantan?"

My mother face turn to excitement.She seem happy, she didn't expect me to suddenly say that."Sure, when?"

"Now." I replied.Now?She seem confused.

"Yeah now.Assume that we are going to Baling but it take longer hour.No need to fuss and rush.Just go like that."

She gave me a weird look.Something wrong with her daughther, out of blue mood."Ask your brother and sister,"

I went and woke up my sister.Tell my brother.All turn up rushing because it was almost 11 am already.

My father refused to go, as he said,"No point." Fullstop.

So my mom just prepared a simple food for him as I told her not to be so complicated.Please, I don't want any well planned trip, I just want to go there, that's all.Normal family trip that I had before usually planned, and my mom will wake up early morning (as early as 3 or 4 am) to prepare a lot of thing and sometimes cause us headache.I DON'T WANT THAT.

My brother excited to drive, soI let him.When we stopped at Kampung Sadik Caltex petrol station to fill the fuel, suddenly my car won't start.I was panicking for a while.Eh, I was sure that I  just filled  RM40 petrol not diesel ,but WHY?

"Try push to the other side." My brother told me as he push our car to corner side,my car died at petrol filling section.It will disturb other users if we stay there.

"Humm..maybe due to starter." said a worker there.

I didn't agree because the car never miss any single service."It might be a battery."So I with my wall face, stop and ask other driver whether they can help me to 'charge' the battery using the jumper.

At last , it worked.But bad thing is, that day was Friday whereby most of the workshop closed.I need to ensure the engine won't die, if not once it died, it won't able to restart again without jumper.

As the worker advise, go to Grik and try to find out the workshop there.

At the time, my heart was battling.Should I go to Kelantan or should not?My mom already worry plus she asked,"Should we continue with this type of situation?"

But my heart still stubborn, I knew if I go there surely with my dry pocket.Because the money will need to be spent on the battery that cost hundreds.But I said,"Let's go to Grik first and find out." Grik will take more than hours passing all the silent hills.I am too proud to return home without complete my mission.How I am going to face my father?My ego was increasing.

Surely I will take unknown risk with this...

Comments

Popular Posts