On Fire

The schedule is very tight.I work till I vomit.I already pressured by workload plus my mistakes that noticed by others.I am not mad if my colleagues tell me about my mistake.But it keep," Hey, there's ur error in code line no bla..bla.."  It's the stupid one!

I become irritating.Not to my friend but myself.Not sure what ghost that live in my brain and cause the brain damage.Sometimes the stupid error happen while I tried my best scan thorough it.This is first time I faced a lot of stupid error that committed by me.Surely my reputation will going down tremendously.

So I keep quite, really quite.It is not my intention to refuse to talk.But I think I am like that.Always locking my mouth, ignore whatever happen and only concentrate to my work whenever I stressed.

I remembered my sister said,"You're okay when you're loud, but when you're silent then we should be careful."

Yes, seem I noticed it too.If I loud even though I am angry it still okay.But when I refuse to talk, please leave me alone or talk to me nicely or...(SO far nobody dare to come when I in silent-mode).
I knew my colleagues noticed that, sorry it is not your fault.It was me.

Comments

Popular Posts