Some of my favorites experiences in 2017

*assalamualaikum and love to all*


Hey hey..

Everyone tries to recall what they did in 2017 so do I.Although one year goes really fast nowadays but hey we already achieved SO MANY things.

Seriously, close your eyes and take a deep breath.

*Phew...

All is not in order, I just pick up what I can remember in this short time.

Family

My family is growing bigger and bigger.My little brother and sister engaged this year.We have two babies expecting to come out next year InshaaAllah.
The picture is about ...?
My grandmother passed away during Hari Raya.

Losing someone is not a pleasant experience.She was a big part of my childhood.I really remember when I was in half-sleep at night,she came to check me and pull blanket for me.Her house is located in rural area where you can hear all frogs and bugs making noise from forest.I thought it was creepy but now I miss the silent living at countryside.
*Ya Allah, please bless her.She is a mother of my father*
An article dedicated to her can be found here.

I seldom wrote about my family.Yes...yes I know.=\
However I would like you to know regardless how less I write or speak about them - I LOVEEE THEM THE MOST.

Travel

Who does not love travel?I love to study about other culture and people.I am observer and Dora the explorer.Where I have been this year ?

Travel to Lombok,Indonesia .Full story can be found here.

Family Trip to Teluk Bayu.Sungai Petani.
I just love how this candid turned out well.


Travel to Perak with friends

Travel to Padang,Indonesia.Full story can be found here.

Travel to Cherating,Pahang.Full story can be found here.

Career

Last year I bought domain for my technical blog : shelovestocode .With that I need to force my self  writing  technical stuff.I started as Java developer since 2006 and began my career as Salesforce developer in 2011.I love doing  it.
Now I have two certifications Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and Salesforce Platform App Builder.Feel free to contact me on business inquiry.

Personal Development

From a moody girl turned to kind, loving, still kind of moody girl . I believe I have been growing a lot as human and learned how to accept and love myself. It is  a never stop process because growing is part of life.If we stop growing-- we die.

I learned how important to love ourselves and really know ourselves.It means we identify our weakness and strength and keep improving our life.By understand our strength and weakness then we able to inspire others and restore world peace.*beauty queen on board*

Only people that really care about him/herself as individual will understand other people's need - to be helped and forgiven.

I learned that happy is a feeling , it is not destination.
I learned that great thing does not mean it should be applied only to matter that we love, it could be applied to matter that we dislike.Living is all about to learn from life : best or worst.

We never fail, we learn.

I wish all the best for you in this current year 2018 and anytime of your life.

Love
-unid-


Comments

Popular Posts