Owl Inside Me

I attended training on how to improve social skill on my previous company, I really lack of it. All 17 of us, woman took a test to see what type of behavior that we got. It can be categorized into four types which are eagle, dove, peacock or owl. The result: Out of 17 women, only one that got owl’s behavior which is me. Burung hantu punya geng pupus dah agaknya!

Me????Yes me. I quite surprise when seeing the result because I thought that I am crazy girl, always teasing people but I ended up with being an owl. One of friends said, "Actually yes you are an owl."

One of the trainer said, there is no good or bad being in whatever category because we complete each other. Knowing about other people behavior will make us easy to socialize with other people. Even I am not understood well why it should related with bird but let check this ugly owl character. Is it like me ? You sure? My life is really miserable. I think that’s why most of my friends are dove and peacock. They’re cheering up my day.

See what owl is all about

Melancholic – Owl:

The wise owl. The owl is logical, mathematically minded, methodical and sometimes seen as a perfectionist. The owl can be slow to make decisions and inflexible if rules and logic says otherwise. Owls are not big risk takers but love detail.

Often very kind and considerate, melancholic can be highly creative, as in poetry and art – but also can become overly pre-occupied with details and facts. The melancholic person is a perfectionist, being very particular about what they want and how they want it in. These people are deep, thoughtful, analytical, serious and purposeful.

Tipu la …I am not mathematically minded, in fact saya takut nombor.Dapat jer soklan math dah berpeluh-peluh.Wahahahahah

How to treat me (Melancholic/Owl):

Owls are the serious ones. They have thought out the problem and when they have questions they want lots of details. Treat them seriously, answer them in detail and understand that if you don’t give them all the information they need, they will not take you seriously. When you have finished talking to a melancholic/owl, give them time to ponder and assess the details before responding.

Sumer kena  orang takut la ngan Unid lepas ni.Wa ha ha

Advice for me

If you are the “owl” you need to realize that most people are not interested in every detail and most people don’t put as much emphasis on perfect as you do. You need to be tolerant of the others and try to lighten up a bit.

Ok.All people give all your love to me. I need hug. :P


Ok...Let Sing a Song ... Uuukk ..Uuukkk..Uuukkk

Comments

Popular Posts