Thank You

When I think about it, since I was school I don't even have a lot of friends. I always been bullied at kindergarten when I was 5 years old at KL.My father involved in army so I always moving around. I moved to Baling which is where I am now when I was 7.Moving into new school.


I didn’t have many kawan sekampung. Maybe around four boys and I am the only girl.So at that time main tembak-tembak, tangkap pepatung are my favourite games.At school time I managed to get a lot of friends. When I went back to my grandparent’s village I was so excited. I got to play tuju kasut, hide and seek, terjun sungai.I was totally kampong girl. I have lots of cousins to play with so balik kampong time was something that I could not wait.


Then after completed my UPSR, I got offered to Alor Setar.I have a lot of girl friends. Most of them are very kind. Sometimes I got bullied but still there some friends protect me. Thank you!


Then I entered UTP.I got to know a lot of friends from various states. Whenever I recall back, my personal behavior is not friendly enough. My face always show rude face, rarely smile. That ‘s why my mom shouted at me last night.”Camana nak dapat boyfriend?Muka tuh masam jer.Dah tu menonong saja.” I am so sad. Why suddenly getting married is so important? If I know it from the start that marriage is so important, I won’t study so hard.Masuk tingkatan satu jer terus belajar mengorat.Tak masuk akal betul.


But I am so happy; I got a lot of friends that I can consider as best friend. They never give up on me despite of my mood and my ugly face. They always being there with me and pull out the craziness that hide inside me. They turned me to funny and crazy girl.


I still remember sometimes I have bad day at UTP, my friends will force me to join them for outing.” Unid kalo ko tak ikut, ko siap!!” Even it sound creepy but it works. Sometimes I need some type of enforcement. When I am getting back to normal they will said,” That’s why we force you…we knew you’re having bad day.”


Thank you. If not because of my friends maybe I become kera sumbang.If not because of them maybe I have no friends at all.


Then now I moved to my hometown. Since I don’t have many friends at my hometown, my life becomes so empty. But my objective is to build a house for my family and then I will continue my journey. When I took the decision, I just said,” I don’t care. I am going to complete my task for my family then after that I can think about myself.” But it was not easy as I thought. Still I missed my friends out there.


The good thing I get new friends here, even I am not sure what their perspective about me, but I just don’t care. Can they stand with this crazy and ugly girl? Will they give up on me? I learned a lot from my friends and tried my best to be friendly.

When I think about it, I envy my friends that so talkative and friendly. Peoples love them. Sometimes I hate being my self when I think about it.


To my friends, just when ever you read this, I wanted to thank you for being my friend. Thanks because you’re never giving up on me.


p/s: I really missed kek lapis Sarawak. Can I taste it again this year?

Comments

  1. ape la minah ni.. it's not so nice to keep saying ursef ugly la weh.. it's all from Orang Atas.. stop being feeling to down bout ursef.. everybody has their own pros n cons.. just try ur best to give the best to whom u love n care.. dah sudah.. tu pon dah cukop.. ;) kalo rase tak talkative tu, bley jek nak blatih.. ko jumpe jek org, tp ko tgk la org tu cmane.. bley ditego n sesuai ditego, then ko tego la.. 'dari mane makcik?' 'nakgi mane pakcik?' 'buat ape kat sini dik?' then kalo derg sambut, ko sambung la lg.. lelame jadik la pnjg conversation tu.. eheheheheheh.. where there's a will, there's a way dude! ganbaro! p(^_-)q jgn luper kan kesah somptam ko yg ilang di tmn permainan di ipoh pada suatu mlm yg tak berape nk sunyi tu.. ahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing is impossible in life. if you want it so bad, just go for it my friend. you are urself who know what u really want in life, what u do, aite. others? who cares. just ignored those who bully u who wanna put u down and who always question on ur abilities to do those things-ur dreams ur wish. jodoh? uh yeay, that all Allah's punya kerja..berapa ramai perempuan cantik yg tak kawin2 lagi? lots aite. there're no beautiful or ugly things that God created-the key is PROUD to be urself woman. Once u proud being urself, the confident is all yours.
    Face the reality openly.. confident..and never ever give up in life, kak Unid.

    sincerely,
    eli ~*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts