Bad Habit : Loves to keep useless thing

I noticed I got bad habit from my father which is  I don't like.I tend to keep something like product boxes, pamphlets.

Well , usually when I buy some product, I read  the box label.It's seem like my habit.So sometimes even though I already opened and used the product, I still keep the box sometimes together with the outline,in case I want to refer it(Refer? Setakat cara pakai shampoo pun nak merefer?!).But usually I won't, and the boxes keep mounting up.Sometimes the box got cute design so I feel reluctant to throw it.But they also not useful because I didn't keep my thing inside.Well I have boxes more than the things that I can keep inside it.

This morning, when my things drop from the drawer, I realized that it is because of the boxes.Empty boxes or a.k.a rubbish utilized my drawer.

Surely I will try to get rid of this habit .Just throw the boxes away and make the room empty.

But before that, I snap the picture in case I miss the boxes!Huish!

Comments

Popular Posts