New Life

It's been almost more than a week  I wear braces.It completely changed my life.

1- My mouth become weird.Senget!I didn't feel pain like toothache but I got ulcer because the braces touch my cheek.My lip drying up.For two days I wear mask to office.Just worry about my bad breath , in case it really bad! :P

2- I am always hungry due to difficulty in eating.When first time I wore it, I didn't eat anything for about 4 days except drink a lot of milk till I got diarrhea.Sigh*. When I went home, my mom prepared some porridge for me.Love you mom!Now, I start to eat but only soft food.For example, dip bread into hot drink.Kue teow soup but of course I need to remove all carrot and hard things.I also bought some supplement drink.I just hope that I won't get too thin.Now, when I see chocolates and cakes I feel so sad.

3-My brushing method also changes.If usual it will take 60% of my bath time, now imagine brushing with braces.I have to make sure it clean and at the same time be gentle

4-My confident level is down.I cannot laugh properly especially when I remember my sister said, "Huduh giler!" She bursted in laugh and saying I am hideous!So I have to control not to smile too much or laugh too much.

Comments

Popular Posts