Heaven

15 January . Continue from previous post

Gloomy morning. I forced myself to smile. Avoid any conversation and praying that nobody will recognize my balloon eyes.

Actually if I plan to start working, there bunch of work that can be done, but I just open Windows Media Player and listen to head banging song with high volume until my ears become itchy.

I joined my friends having lunch at pizza. I knew I just force myself. I feel guilty to my colleagues, I should at least pretend that I love to eat, but sorry I can’t. I was tried my best solving Sudoku.I used to play with it inside LRT long time ago.

At evening, my friend Gtalk me.”If I want to go Mengkuang Damn, do you want to join?”
I replied, “Yes” I wondering what it will look like.

She drove me and when I reached to the place I become speechless. It’s like all my sadness fly away. I feel free, I feel happy and I just say to myself.”How come here got such miracle place?”

Maybe for you, it just plain lake but for me it’s like heaven. I don’t know why I feel peaceful and feel like I am the happiest woman in the world. So funny but that’s what I feel. I feel like God give me His blessing. This is all I need. It’s simple but I just need it.

Happiness is not come from money, people but it is from our heart. Be happy sound simple but it is the hardest thing to obtain.


Watching the lake scenery, feeding the fish as well as feeding ourselves with goreng pisang, take a light walk, have conversation .I feel like I am in heaven.

Thanks for my friend that bring me to such nice place. If you’re guy, I will fall in love with you straight away without fail. Just kidding, she might giggle while reading this. Oggy, if you happen to visit me here, I will bring you to the place. It might be simple but I like it.

And on that breezy evening, I start to talk like first time I get my mouth.:P

Creative Commons License
This work by unid is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.

Comments

  1. u absolutely right bout d giggling part.. hahakss.. hurm..nice having somebody appreciating nature as I did. It is the best solution to trouble mind.. mother nature does help a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy until I can sing lagu jiwang that I could not never sing.Smiling sesorang macam orang gila. Ha ha ha happiness in weird way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. unid!rindu ko!hm...bile la aku nk ke saner..huhuh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts