Skin Holy grail

This entry does not mean that I am beautiful girl... but so far my skin condition is consider okay except it's aging now....so need to look for better solution.Anggaplah ini entri perasan lawa... hi hi hi

If I have to choose some holy grail products , maybe the items below can be categorized into that.But of course it does not mean that I just stick to them forever.It just  that I like to use them if I have no intention to try other new product.I always keep buying and using them on off.So far they are doing very good job.But what to do... I prefer to be a lab rat.

1-Simple Toner
I like it because it safe to me and cheap.It does toning job well.I tried Hada Lobo, Eucerin, Nivea and etc.Hada Lobo nice but I am very lazy to do toink toink ritual.Eucerin also nice but Simple toner is cheaper.Nivea...not sure but I think Simple toner is better.But now I am trying Nutox Skin Refining Astrigent.


2) Total Olay Effect
I started using Olay since in university.I've been loyal to Total Effects moisturizer on and off.I suggest to my sister and my mom and it's like magic to them.I tried their Eye cream, Olay Regenerist Night Cream,facial wash and Total Effect Serum but I think only the moisturizer works for me.

3) Eucerin White Solution Facial wash.
I like it.It cleans my face and does not feel dry.It cost more that RM20 so usually I buy during promotion.Now to even cut cost, I just use this at evening.In the morning I use  cheaper facial wash. :)

Before this, I am not really care about price but now I just thinking maybe I should spend my money on supplement.

4) My always favorite brand: Eucerin
I used White Solution and Aquaporine lane for quiet long time, more than two years.

I believe that we should use skin care based on skin requirement, and skin always change.Sometimes dry , sometimes too oily plus aging.

All product above treat my skin nicely but I am not sure how they treat yours.So try on your own risk :P

p/s: I still in journey finding good eye cream.

Comments

  1. unid tanak try simplysiti? ;) mcm best jer? syai mcm nk try tp hormon skrg xstabil..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nak...Unid nak try BB Cream dia, tapi dok perabis Maybeline ni dulu.. :) isk..asik dok menukar jer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts