Dinner and Bug

Tonight we have company dinner. Earlier I plan to go home and have proper preparation like shower, make up and everything.

But yesterday bug from production came out.It seriously irritating because it is out of memory error  and the job stuck somewhere which I didn't change.

Yup, the cause of the error is it trying  to fetch all data, attach to array and update based on that.Such heavy process when the data itself more that 2 million.

So today, I changed plan.Maybe after office directly go to dinner.All preparation need to be done at
office.For guys, it's simple, just t-shirt it will do.No make up and nothing.I am so jealous.

I can be like that, but naturally as woman we want at least to look better especially in camera.As my job scope,which not involve in any beauty and fashion, it feel awkward to dress up at normal day.So only certain
occasion we can play with heavy make up and being free from routine.

It's nothing, it just for fun.Because you won't wear heavy make up and bling-bling everyday.

Hope the bug production will dissapear, and I can enjoy my dinner!

Comments

Popular Posts