Nutox and MJ Mask

I went shop at Giant Guardian yesterday.Actually I prefer to shop
at QB because I can survey price between Watson and Guardian.But I ended up at Giant Guardian because I was very lazy to drive
and look for parking.

What stuff that I’ve bought?



1) Nutox
I tried their Advanced Serum Concentrate before, not sure either it's good or not.But it does not break me out, no greasy feeling and has very light texture.So I just repurchase it, who know it can improve my skin.Also I want to try Nutox Skin Refining Astrigent because my Simple toner almost finish..It's been very long time I was using
Simple toner.Simple so far is doing good as a toner but I just want to try Nutox.The good about Nutox is they have Halal certificate.It does not mean that other product that does not have Halal certificate is non halal but it help us to feel safe right? Because we quite tired to check out the ingredient ourselves.


2) Montagne Jeunesse Mask
I never have favorite mask.I think mask time should be fun and different depend on the skin need and of course my mood.4 masks for RM20.40, good! :)

Comments

Popular Posts